As you can see this is a “Real Neat Blog Award”! I have been nominated by Jessica, the writer of DaySixtyFive. She is incredible and a wonderful writer, do check out her blogs (I am sure you will love them).
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc)
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
1. What drives you to get out of bed every morning?
I love sleeping and if possible, I would have gone into hibernation for 12 months. As seeing this is not possible, the idea of having a different adventure everyday makes it easier getting out of bed.
2. Who inspires you the most in your life currently?
I love to take inspiration from each and every living as well as non-living thing. But to answer the ‘most’ part of the question, I have to say books. They are my real companions.
3. How do you motivate yourself in regards to blogging?
The fact that I schedule posts with only title written is really motivating. Don’t want blank posts to get published now.
4. What are 3 dreams that you hope to fulfill in your lifetime?
1) To go on a world tour.
2) Become independent.
3) Open an Orphanage/ Shelter Home.
5. Do you have a favourite quote, if so, what is it and why?
“if, in the beginning, there were so few people on the face of the earth, and now there are so many, where did all those new souls come from?”
The answer is simple. In certain reincarnations, we divide into two. Our souls divide as do crystals and start, cells and plants.”
Our soul divides into two, and those souls are in turn transformed into two and so, within a few generations, we are scattered over a large part of the earth.
We form part of what the Alchemists call the Anima Mundi, the sould of the world; the truth is that if the Anima Mundi were merely to keep dividing, it would keep growing, but it would also become gradually weaker. That is why, as well as dividing into two, we also find ourselves. And the process of finding ourselves is called love. Because when a soul divides, it always divides into a male part and a female part.
In each life, we feel a mysterious boligation to find at least one of those soul mates. The greater love that seperated them feels pleased with the Love that brings them together again.
But how will i know who my soul mate is?
By taking risks. By rising failure, disappointment, disillusion, but never ceasing in your search for love. As long as you keep looking, you will triumph in the end.”
― Paulo Coelho,
It’s a really long quote but the beauty behind is what makes me read it again and again.
“There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.”
― Jane Austen,
I love this quote because somehow this describes me perfectly.
6. What is your favourite song, book, artist, album and movie right now?
Favourite song- Humsafar by Atif Aslam
Favourite book- The Forty Rules Of Love by Elif Shafak
Favourite artist- Avril Lavigne
Favourite album- Let Go by Avril Lavigne
Favourite movie- The baby’s day out
7. What are 3 things that make you happy right now?
1) A cup of hot cofee
2) A good book
3) Yummy food
Please know you are not obligated to participate.
My 7 Questions For My Nominees:
1. If you have to recommend books to someone, which books will it be ?
2. Which quote will you use to describe yourself ?
3. What will you choose- Fly like a bird or swim like a fish ?
4. What is your greatest motivation ?
5. If you could listen to only one song on repeat, which one will it be?
6. Coffee or Tea ?
7. What do you notice first while talking to a person ?